Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Catching up

Here's a few more from the last 6 months

From Annie:
Don't count your chickens before they're all in one basket.
Don't put all your eggs in one basket until they hatch.
From Kim:
Once the other shoe drops your head is under the water and it's hard to remember you can swim.
From Cindy:
I feel like I'm a day early and have a buck too much.
From Kevin:
yesterday - instead of "big shoes to fill", someone on TV said, "he's got a lot of shoes to fill"
From me:
I was reading an article, entitled "The bailout: 'Choosing between a rock and a hard place'"
I was listening to a conference call, this guy says "It's time to look for the baby that's been thrown out with the bathwater."
It will take several days just to scratch the surface of the tip of that iceberg. (Don't remember if I made this up or overheard it)
From Lou:
Did you watch the [2008 presidential] debate last night? Obama said, “John McCain likes to imply that I am green behind the ears.”
One hand giveith and the other writes a bad check.

From Gio:
I was reading a comic book today where someone said "I hate to rain on your cake."

No comments: